SUPERIOR TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS PRODUCE UNBEATABLE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
COM 90® - LIGHTWEIGHT, FAST, UNBEATABLE WORKING ENVIRONMENT.
With the new generation of Com 90 bunks, you don’t only get a lighter rig. At transport distances of up to 50 km, Com 90 bunks also deliver significant time savings. You can manage more loads per shift, which improves the haulier’s profitability.
Regardless of the transport distance, this unique, remote controlled load securing system provides an unbeatable working environment, in which the engineering has eliminated the physical strains on the driver. With Com 90, the driver never has to throw chains or straps, or slip and slide in the dark with wet, frozen or soiled straps and chains. Whatever the weather, you only need a few button clicks to secure the cargo.
Strain injuries are the main cause of occupational injuries. When drivers are not subjected to the physically demanding postures involved in manual load securing, the risk of strain injuries is reduced.
With a combination of ingenuity and creativity, we have created a modern workplace. Our technical solutions eliminate the physical strains on people, and we have made the standards of the future available today. Whatever the weather, the driver will be working in a comfortable environment.
By eliminating tasks that involve health risks, you are looking after your employees. And the company avoids having to bear the costs of recurring sick leave.
COM 90 HAS SUPERIOR TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS.
The development of Com 90 is based on the basic principles of fast, safe and easy cargo securing.
- The bunks are controlled by remote control: The Com 90 bunk is based on hydraulic functions controlled by the driver, using a remote control unit.
- Fast: Securing and unloading take place very quickly. Automatic surveillance: The system has automatic surveillance that alerts you if there is a problem.
- Withstands more: As the tops of the stanchions are bound together, the Com 90-bunks can cope with a greater load than traditional stanchions.
- Automatic post-tensioning: During transport, the stanchions and throw-overs pull the stack together with constant pressure.
- Height-adjustable stanchions: When driving without a load, stanchions are lowered and the throw-overs are bound together. This reduces vibrations in the stanchions and eliminates wear damage. It also reduces aerodynamic drag.
- More loads - increased profitability: On the right transport routes, Com 90 provides the potential for more loads per shift and better profitability.
- Unbeatable working environment: For the driver, Com 90 offers by far the safest and best working environment.
- Maximum safety: In addition to speed, Com 90 delivers a unique level of safety. You secure loads with just a few clicks on the remote control. When the load settles during transport, post-tensioning is performed automatically. Everything is monitored by a safety system with a control panel inside the vehicle. Com 90 is by far the safest system for securing timber cargo.
BEST WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Reduced risk of accidents: The remote controlled load securing system means you do not have to stand close to the rig. If any timber comes tumbling down, you will be out of range. And you no longer have to throw heavy chains about, straining your body.
- Fewer injuries: Strain injuries are the main cause of occupational injuries. When drivers are not subjected to the physically demanding postures involved in manual load securing, the risk of strain injuries is reduced.
- Reduced stress: Using technology, we have eliminated a number of time-consuming and physically demanding tasks from the loading and offloading processes. A more consistent work pace reduces time pressure on the driver.
- Less sick leave: By eliminating tasks that involve health risks, you are looking after your employees. And the company avoids having to bear the costs of recurring sick leave.
- Intact body into the bargain: With a combination of ingenuity and creativity, we have created a modern workplace. Our technical solutions eliminate the physical strains on people, and we have made the standards of the future available today. Whatever the weather, the driver will be working in a comfortable environment.
CANBUS CONTROL SYSTEM
Remote operation of the Com 90 bunks is performed via the Canbus control system, which has significantly more options for monitoring the load securing functions. The driver has easy access to all of the data on a computer screen. Modern vehicles are also prepared for Canbus.
COM 90 animation
This is ExTe COM 90® (animation)
Exte com 90
EXTE COM 90® - PRESENTATION
Com 90 REMOTE
Com 90 REMOTE
SAFETY IS OUR BRAND
ExTe is the world's leading manufacturer and supplier of timber bunks and automatic tensioners. For more than 120 years, we have developed and delivered products for secure load securing of timber by road and rail.
ExTe has many unique and patented solutions. ExTe's patent symbol shows that there is something unique that only exists in ExTe. That ExTe has something that no one else has.
DEALERS AND SERVICE NEAR YOU
ExTe's resellers are located in a large number of locations and the number of service locations is growing steadily.
Video puff FÖRETAGSPRESENTATION
We deliver products to timber hauliers in all countries with requirements for road safety, good working environment and rational transport. Our product development has created standards in many countries for how traffic-safe load anchoring should be designed.